Last week, the boys and I started cleaning out the garage. The kids were great helpers and had a great time climbing and hiding in the little nooks and crannies of all our "stuff." Ammon claimed these boxes that I was ready to throw away and made a robot out of them. I love how creative kids are!
I must add that this huge "robot" is still in the boys' bedroom. I haven't figured out how to get rid of it without breaking Ammon's little heart.
8 comments:
Maybe the robot can sleep in the garage until he forgets about it?
I agree with your friend above!! Can you even move in the bedroom??
He is so CUTE though how do you break his heart??
Why do we buy our kids toys?? My kids are the same way.. They think playing with a "paper towel" roll and using it as a sword is much funner than playing with the toys in the play room.. Go figure??
I love the robot that the boys made it looks huge I am surprised Ammon can carry it around! I am also impressed you got some help from the little boys in cleaning the garage out way to be!
I LOVE it! My boys were obsessed with the car box my dad made for them and I had to wait for it to be "broken" to get rid of it.
Maybe he won't notice if you throw it away... Or maybe it will become a permanent fixture in his room until he's 16.
I'm surprised Carter didn't want his own robot. Or maybe they share, that would be nice.
That is one cute huge robot. I remember those homemade toys as a kid. They were almost more fun that the other toys. P.S. The foundations are based on skin tone. If you are fair with little olive then you want and ivory shade. If you are olive, you want beige, and if you are a black mama you want the other. I'll try and choose one you would want, and I'll get it to you.
Ammon is so funny--he is so creative!! I have a picture of Crystal that looks similar only it's not a box over her head but a sack with eyes cut out--aren't little kids so cute and so innocent--wish we could all have so much fun with simple things.
My boys have been known to fly to the moon and back in a simple cardboard box:)
Post a Comment