Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thank Heaven for Grandmas

Ammon and Carter are so blessed to have two Grandmas who love them and spoil them (in a good way!) This week they got a package from Grandma Stewart and a package from Grandma Frost. Now every day Carter reminds me to get the mail! They were so excited to receive these packages and now they are all set for Halloween.



The boys were so excited about all the Spiderman stuff that Grandma Stewart sent. Carter couldn't believe that the flashlight even had Spiderman batteries!



These skeleton bikes were a hit! The lollipops are long gone, but they both have the bikes in their special cubbies on their beds.



The boys had to put these transformer shirts on as soon as they saw them.



I thought these masks were scary, but the boys love them!



Thank you to Mom and Susan for being so kind and remembering our little peanuts out here in the midwest. You really brightened our rainy week.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

They aren't terrified of those masks? Wow, you're raising some tough farmers out there in Iowa.

The Obergs said...

hahah! The masks are hilarious! Of course they're not afriad of them, they're real men! I remember the brothers had masks when we were little and they scared the crap out of me! What good grandmas the boys have. I know my mom is always thinking about her little grandkids and how she can spoil them.

karin said...

We lived for mail in Texas. Isn't it funny the things kids aren't afraid of? The boys watched Transformers with us last night, Adam LOVED it. I was a little hesitant to let them but they were so excited about it.

I have been wondering how you have been doing, thank you for posting to let me know you are still alive.

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

I agree grandma's are great! There is nothing better than getting a package in the mail, especially when it is from a grandma.

Lisa said...

Ammon and Carter have such good Grandma's! They look really cute in the t-shirts.

Susan said...

I am so glad the boys got their package--I love to think about them opening a fun surprise. (And those masks are scary--but on my two cute boys they look lovable!!) Wish you were here for our annual pumpkin carving tonight--we'll be thinking about you.