Ammon and Ashlyn gettting ready to board the bus
Ammon was very excited that he got to ride on the school bus. Carter on the other hand, was sad that he couldn't go with Ammon.
Ammon's preschool class on a giant swing.
After Ammon's class had their picture taken on the swing, Carter had to get on and have his picture taken also.
The kids had a great time playing in this giant pit filled with corn.
I was vacumming up pieces of corn and finding corn in the laundry for about 4 days.
Another highlight was climbing on this giant haystack. They are fearless!
I am so grateful I have the opportunity to do things like this with my kids and be (mostly) a stay at home mom.
8 comments:
It looks like you had a great time! I love the picture of Ammon in all of the corn!
I love the pumpkin patches out here. I want to go so bad. Lately it has been hard to find a day that is not rainy. Hopefully we will make it out there this year! Looks like you guys had a blast!
I love how Carter loves to do things with Ammon. The corn photo with Carter is so cute. The giant swing looks fun and a little scary.
That corn doesn't look like it'd be very comfortable, but what doesn't say fun like a huge pit of corn?? I'm kind of amazed by the swing, those have got to be some serious chains to hold up a massive log and a class full of pre-schoolers. The boys look like they had a great time
I *love* corn pits. I've never seen a giant swing like that before - it's really cool! What good buddies your little guys are.
and a very cute "sorta stay at home" mom
Post a Comment