Looking at the apple trees on the hayride.
Ammon was so excited to run into Nathan and Louie, two of his friends from his preschool class last year.
Carter, who is a very picky eater, was so excited about picking his own apples that he ate one before we even made it back to the car!
While Ammon was creating this masterpiece for Grandma, he accidentally gave himself a marker mustache. I showed it to him in the mirror and he thought it was about the funniest thing he had ever seen. He proceeded to give Carter a marker mustache and they stood in front of the mirror and laughed and laughed.
This is a picture of ironhide, the transformer. If you are really creative, you can see that Ammon has written ironhide next to the picture- he just kept running out of room so his letters are a little jumbled up.

The marker mustaches.
7 comments:
Those are some pretty sweet mustaches, and an awesome drawing of Ironhide.
It reminds me of the fact that when I was Ammon's age I always used to tell people I was going to be an artist when I grew up. The day that I decided that being an artist wasn't a viable career option (fourth grade) I thought my mom was going to be so disappointed.
She wasn't.
Your boys are too cute! I love how Ammon drew a marker mustache on Carter too. I also appreciate that he took care of little brother on the field trip.
Ammon drew that moustache on accident?? That's amazing! It looks as good as Carter's purposeful one.
Nothing like a little marker mustache to turn you into a real man. Have you seen the Sponge Bob Movie where Sponge Bob and Patrick have seaweed mustaches and they felt like they could do anything? I imagine this is how your boys felt too.
Your two boys are precious!!! I love seeing pictures of them! Tooo adorable! And, such characters!
He he! I saw your message to Becca on her blog! Small world!
Hey I also wanted to tell you that I had to set our blog to private. So, I need your e-mail to get you approved for it.
Let me know what it is, either through myfamily, or you can email it to me at rudmbfan2@yahoo.com.
I have to tell you that your boys make me smile! I just want to grab Carters little cheeks and kiss them! You are a lucky girl to have such cuties!! (I love my kids still, but yours are completely adorable!)
Shauni your cute boys make me laugh!!We miss them & we loved the cute card from Carter thanks so much.
Post a Comment