The Stewart grandkids posing for a picture on the back of the boat. For some reason, Carter decided he was scared of the boat (even though he went boating multiple times last Summer). He cried every time we went out on the water. Lets hope this is just a phase!
Grandpa let Carter help him drive the boat in an effort to get him to stop screaming. It seemed to work, but a few minutes later he was crying again and wanted to get off the boat.
Ammon and Carter with Grandma and Grandpa Stewart at The Gateway. Grandma and Grandpa took the boys to Build a Bear Workshop and they had a blast! They now have two new buddies to take to bed every night.
Ammon with his doggies Scrappy and Cook da Book. We hope these will pacify his desire for a pet dog until we have a house.
We had a picnic at Liberty park and let the kids play in the wading pools. It was a hot day and a nice way for them to cool off. Above, Ammon, Kalii, Baylee, Natalee and Carter at the park.
All the kids playing in the wading pools. The boys like to chase these little McDonald's ball down the waterfalls and rivers. Carter even let Buzz Lightyear get in for a swim.
We went to the zoo with Scott, Aleese and some of their nieces and nephews. I wish I had a picture of the whole group of us. We had a fun day spending time with them. The highlight for the kids was the white alligator. Carter is still talking about the white alligator that we saw at the zoo.
Ammon and Carter playing at the Children's Museum. They loved these flippers and goggles.
4 comments:
Looks like you did a ton of fun things. Liberty Park looks like something my boys would like.
So fun to see all the Stewart grandkids! Everybody is getting so big, and I feel like an old distant cousin for saying things like that . . .wait.
Lots of great pictures again Shauni. I hope Carter gets over his fear of the boat. When I was little I used to fall asleep in the boat everytime, even now sometimes I have to force myself to stay awake, it's so calming.
Looks like such a fun summer! I love having my own kids now to make summer memories with, don't you?
Post a Comment