Carter was content to sit back and watch the action, and get disgustingly sticking from spilling Sprite all over himself.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
And so it begins....
I just got my USB cable in the mail from my parents (Hurray!) so I have many, many pictures to post. I'm going to start chronologically from the beginning of the Summer. These pictures are of our trip to Utah (well, the first part of the trip anyways). We kicked the week off at Frost's house. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins.
Ones of our first orders of business was lunch with Grandma Frost and Megan at Artic Circle. The kids love their playground (and I love it cause it's not stinky). Plus, you've got to love their complimentary kids cones.
Grandpa Frost and Colby wrestling with Megan and Carter. Megan was visiting Grandma and Grandpa from Texas. After one day together Carter told me, "Mom, Megan's my best friend."
Another one of my priorities was to get my hair cut. I love my "hair girl" Jen and I have yet to find a replacement for her in Iowa. After going six months without a hair cut- I was in desperate need of one! Here I am, showing off my new cut with my cute little family.
We took the kids to the bounce house at Classic skating and they loved it. Carter made me pretty nervous with some of the daring feats he attempted (he honestly believes he is AT LEAST four years old). Ammon's little face got bright red from all the running and jumping.
We had a barbecue in honor of Jared and Carolee and baby boy #2 (Congratulations again, you guys!) Bugs and Ammon got into a water fight with Grandpa Frost. (Don't they look mischievous?)

Carter was content to sit back and watch the action, and get disgustingly sticking from spilling Sprite all over himself.
Carter, Ammon and Megan in their PJ's. They were all insistent on wearing these backpacks around. Megan's was so big she had a hard time standing up straight!
We went to Provo for Daniel's high school graduation. I tried to get a picture of Daniel walking to get his diploma at graduation, but he had them announce the wrong name and I missed it! This is as good as I could do. Carter and Ammon caught piggybacks to the car with Colby and Uncle Scotty, because we had to park "weally" far away.
We attempted to get a picture of all the Frost grandkids and it was quite a zoo! After we took a lunch break, we actually managed to get a pretty good picture. After this experience, I realized why some animals eat their young. Stay tuned to see even more of our trip to Utah.....
Carter was content to sit back and watch the action, and get disgustingly sticking from spilling Sprite all over himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am SO glad you got your cable. Looks like a fun start to your trip. I am anxious to see the rest of it.
Wow, what a great summer! I love that Megan became a best friend in one day. And I am anxiously awaiting my long overdue haircut when we go to Utah in 3 weeks, too!
We did have a great time--it was so fun to have almost everybody home (Mike and Kim, we did miss you but Megan represented you well!!) I miss the boys already--they had grown up so much since Christmas!! Try to have a good time while Colby is gone--remember every experience is an adventure to enjoy. Have a fun rest of the summer.
Shauni, I'm so glad that you're back in the blogging world. We loved seeing you guys and are so glad that we were able to come down and spend part of your trip together. You posted some good pictures, but my favorite has to be the first one, you can tell where Ammon gets his "looks" from, he and Colby have the exact same expression on their faces....hahahha.
HA! You crack me up! I feel like eating my young sometimes, too. Most of the time, though, I just want to EAT THEM UP.
Post a Comment