We have had a busy month! We spent three weeks in Utah, then I immediately went to girls camp for five days. When I returned from girls camp we got our first visitors (Hooray!!). Mike, Kim and Megan stayed through the fourth of July and we had a blast! It has been a great month. The bad news is, I left the USB cable for my camera at my parents house in Utah so I can't download any of my pictures. I have so many pictures I think I will have to post every day for a month to get caught up. You all have something to look forward to!
4 comments:
I was wondering when we would get to see pictures from Utah. I am excited for you to post, I can hardly wait.
can't wait!
Too many wires for vacations these days. Sheena left hers while she was here for the wedding. Keep up the geat work. Thanks for coming to the wedding!
Yeah! I look forward to all the posts. And don't you just love Girls Camp? It is so fun and exhausting. But it is a change of pace, for sure. What did you do with your little ones?
Post a Comment