It is finally nice weather in Iowa, and we are enjoying it to it's fullest. Ammon just finished a soccer clinic at the YMCA. He did great! Carter wanted go out and play with the other kids and occasionally, if we didn't think he would get run over, we would let him.
Stretching out before the clinic. Notice Carter is out there with his own little ball.
Ammon waiting in line to shoot a goal.
We have lots of trails around us that are great for biking, running and walking. Ammon loves to go out and ride bikes with his friends.
Cannon and Ammon smile for the camera.
Mini-golf
On Monday, we went mini-golfing for Family Home Evening. The boys had a blast! Carter would hit the ball once, then go pick it up and put it about 2 inches away from the hole. No matter how many times Colby tried to show them how to hold the club, they couldn't quite remember!
Other Death Defying Feats
We have decided that Carter is a four year old trapped in a two year old body. He frequently does things that amaze (and scare me). This is his latest trick and no matter how many times he does it, I still get scared every time.
6 comments:
WOW! I thought Austin was a dare-devil but we don't have anything like that at our park (we have little rock climbing things but I don't think the boys know what they are for).
You always do the most fun things. Now I want to go play mini-golf with the boys.
*Baskin-Robins 31 cent scoop night tonight, I don't have your email to send the reminder email I got about it.
I'm glad to see Ammon was the only kid with soccer gear on. I know Colby would never let him go to a soccer clinic in tennis shoes and jeans. I also can not believe how old Ammon looks in his baggy shorts and flip-flops, your boys are so cute. I also remember the golf club being a real challenge, it seems so simple now, but when you're four it's almost like rocket science. It doesn't help that the club is as tall as Ammon. By the way, that made me so nervous to watch Carter, I can't believe how old he is getting too! It seems like he was just learning how to walk and now he's got motor skills coming out his ears!
I just knew you wouldn't have posted that video if it had been disastrous, but I was still nervous watching. And those mini-golf pics are the greatest!
I noticed how you kept inching closer and closer as you were taking video. I would be very nervous too!
Cute pictures of the FHE!
Wow! I was scared too of little Carter climbing. You are a brave mom. Carter makes me laugh, he just doesn't want to be left out. Ammon is getting so big. I bet he will be the next soccer star.
Good post.
Post a Comment