Carter saying "Cheese."
Carter and all his buddies on the potty. Doesn't he have a cute little face?
This isn't really a potty training picture, but I thought it was cute. The boys got their Summer buzz cuts early this year- wishful thinking I guess.
6 comments:
Cute underapants carter! I would be more excited about those than going potty too. I hope all is going well, and tell Colby that I made surprise cupcakes tonight and I ate one just for him. (It's kind of nice to make a whole batch for just two people, because then we can eat as many as we want)
Potty training is an adventure, I hope Carter is as easy as Adam was. Cute picture with the buzz cuts.
Shauni,
I was wondering when you were going to start potty training Carter. I haven't had enough guts to really start trying with Megan. We are still in the phase of getting use to the potty. Have any tips? Carter looks pretty cute in his underpants. We let Megan try on panties one day and she thought it was great for about 30 min, and then she said "Spill, wet leg" and that was the end of panties.
Kim,
I'm not a potty training expert, but the best advice I can give is don't give up. We went through about 5 pairs of underwear in the first hour with both my boys, but by day 3 they were down to one or two accidents a day. Today is day 4 with Carter and he is accident free (so far!) and has told me 3 times that he needs to go. Don't be afraid to clean up an accident and get some rubber gloves. Megan is so smart I'm sure she'll do great whenever you decide to train her. Good luck!
I didn't realize that going to the potty was a buddy activity! Those are great underpants.
Post a Comment