Sunday, April 22, 2007

Official Sunday Attire

Every Sunday after church Ammon comes home and changes his clothes. Every week he puts on the same outfit. Fuzzy black pants, striped green shirt and navy blue slippers, every week. Today Carter was asleep in their bedroom so Colby went in and got Ammon's clothes. He picked out the same fuzzy black pants, but with a grey t-shirt. After we had come downstairs, Ammon went into his bedroom and changed his shirt. The funny thing is, Ammon gets himself dressed other days of the week and puts on other clothes. Sometimes they even match. For some reason, he has chosen this outfit as his official Sunday attire.


Just to show you that Ammon does know how to dress himself, here is a picture of another outfit that he picked out. I love this outfit because it looks just like something Colby would wear (other than the bright green shirt). Cargo shorts, t-shirt, baseball hat and flip-flops. Like father, like son.

3 comments:

The Obergs said...

that's funny. I guess you can't blame him, I know I have my sunday attire and it is definitely not cute nor does it match, but it is beyond comfortable. I like his outfit he picked out, I think it's especially cute that he picked the green hat to go with his green shirt.

karin said...

I have Sunday attire, it is pajamas. I am looking forward to Adam doing funny things with his attire. He likes to wear baseballs hats too.

Mike and Kim said...

Ammon is such a character. He picked up quick on how to enjoy the sabbath. Is he just as particular (OCD) as his dad?