I was tagged by Karin to list 5 things that I am obsessed with. Karin, sorry it has taken me so long- sometimes I feel like I post sooo much that people get sick of it. Because Karin tagged me (and claimed that I would do it) I can't let her down. Here you have it, 5 things that I am obsessed with (in no particular order).
1- Grey's Anatomy- Thursday nights will never be the same. I love Greys. If you haven't seen it, it is like ER meets Days of our Lives, but even more entertaining than you could imagine.
2- My boys- I love all 3 of my boys. Sometimes I tell Colby he is like having another kid, but I really do like taking care of him too. Although I don't share Karin's sentiment that a trip to Target is painful without them, (I prefer to shop kid-free), I do love to take the boys to the park, on walks, swimming, to the zoo, you name it.
3- Exercising- Right now I am running, but I kind of go through phases. If I don't get my morning workout in, I am grumpy. It is very essential "me time." (see #4)
4- "Me time"- Now, remember #2, I love my boys and I love to do things with them. That said, I also love to do things without them. I need to have time to myself everyday to do whatever I want to do. This usually occurs during naptime or between 8 and 11 pm at night. It doesn't matter if I am cleaning, reading or watching TV, I feel like a much better Mommy if I can do it (whatever it may be) for an hour a day w/o my kids.
5- This is a tough one, it's a tie between cleaning and icecream. I don't love cleaning, but it drives me nuts if my house is a mess. Thus, I am obsessed with cleaning it. Icecream I could eat 3 times a day. I love it.
3 comments:
I am so glad you did it. I don't think you post too much. I have challenged Emily to do a daily post until her baby is born (to keep her mind on something else and to entertain me) but since her induction is happening today the daily posts are going to stop. So you could post everyday and I would LOVE it.
Hey Shauni, I get to learn something new everyday! I think you're wonderful and we missed you at the Easter party. Your boys too.
Shauni, I'm going to agree with #5. I LOVE icecream and lately it's been Coldstone that I crave all of the time. And as far as cleaning, Taylor can attest to the OCD.
Post a Comment