Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Weekend

On Saturday, we went to the ward Easter egg hunt. The boys had a great time. (and yes, it is still cold enough for hats and coats!)



Notice that they are using Walmart bags rather than Easter baskets- our Easter baskets were lost in the abyss of our garage and it took me a couple tries to find them.


Sunday we got together with Campbells and Bombstas for Easter dinner. It was great! We had ham, funeral potatoes, biscuits and jello eggs. I love this picture because Carter and Colby are both so mad! (Carter because he wanted apple juice and Colby because I was trying to take another picture).


Here are my boys all ready for church! Don't they look handsome?


Me and my boys.


Ammon is growing up so fast! I think he looks so mature in this picture.


Carter getting all ready for church (meaning he is gathering up his cars, which he tries to tote around everywhere with us).

I have so many pictures of my boys sitting on our bed, I really need to find a more scenic place to take their picture. I don't know why they always end up on my bed!


This video isn't terribly exciting, but I thought it was really cute. Notice what a good big brother Ammon is, he is always helping Carter and looking out for him. I think it's really sweet.

5 comments:

karin said...

That video is hilarious, "I can't find anymore." I like how your boys are matching. Looks like you had a great Easter.

Unknown said...

Your boys are so cute! That mature picture of Ammon looks like he's about ready for a date, he looks so grown up!

The Obergs said...

Shauni, you're right that video was sweet. Oh the days of the easter bunny. I'm sure Colby has told you how fantasit our easter hunts used to be. It seems like we spent hours looking for our cleverly hidden baskets. I love how Carter said he couldn't find anymore eggs and in the background was a huge neon green egg. And by the way, the boys' easter outfits looked very handsome

Anonymous said...

Your video is so cute--I laughed when Carter didn't see the egg on the couch! The boys look so handsome in their easter outfits--we missed you guys at our annual Easter egg hunt.

Mike and Kim said...

Living in such a temperate climate has really turned us into a bunch of sissies. It was in the fifties over Easter, so we cancelled our Easter egg hunt. (Of course, it was also raining).