Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Puddle Jumping







The past couple of days have been so warm! Yesterday it was 49 degrees and today it got up to 51. The boys were so excited to go outside and play. We went to the park with our friends, the Adams and the boys founds some serious puddles to splash in. They had a blast!



Ammon was happy just to be out of the house.


Carter, Cannon, Karlee and Ammon smile for the camera.

%2

7 comments:

karin said...

I am getting cold just looking at the pictures. We've been enjoying our 70 degree weather. Glad to see that not just my boys are attracted to puddles of water. They are CUTE!

sjmiller said...

Seeing that picture on the merry go round with snow behind them makes me cold, just thinking about it!

Looks like the kids had a fun time! And, you have the most adorable kids!

Spring is almost here!

The Obergs said...

finally some warm weather for you guys! You most have got our warm spell. Puddle jumping was the best, you'll have to teach Carter how to let loose and forget about his wet socks. I'm also glad to see Ammon eating something nutritious. Have fun!

Mike and Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Kim said...

Fun pictures. That's funny that Carter was so concerned about getting his "soccer" shoes wet. Meg and I went on a walk last week. It hadn't rained in three weeks, but somehow Megan found a puddle to fall into. Needless to say, she made me go home and immediately change her wet pants.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it warmed up for you guys--and that is some serious puddle !! When I loaded the video the picture didn't come on just the sound and all I could hear at first was splashing--I knew it was pretty big. (the picture finally came on and it was pretty funny that Carter was so concerned about getting wet) Hope you guys are in for spring now--though you know how that goes. Tomorrow we are supposed to get a big snow storm and today it is beautiful!!

Angel said...

I love your videos, pics, and news! Your boys are seriously ADORABLE! That puddle jumping looks like fun!
Angel