Friday, January 31, 2014

Residency Graduation (i.e. possibly the most exciting day of our lives)

I can't begin to describe how excited we were for Colby to finish residency. The three years he spent at Scott and White were undoubtably the hardest years we have spent together. The early mornings, late nights, long weekends and high stress levels seemed to be never ending. That said, those years were also some of the best years we've spent together. Colby's intense work schedule made the time we did have together even sweeter. We made lifelong friends and great memories.  I am so proud of Colby for his hard work and dedication. Twelve years after he started school, he was finally finished!

So happy!

I had the best support system during residency.
I don't know what I would have done without these girls.
The graduating doctors.
Finally relaxing after three years.


Texas BBQ. Could this night get any better?



More great friends. Like I said, I wouldn't have survived without these girls.





Colby and Dr. Shibuya
Colby with Dr. Hudson
Dr. Lane and Dr. Frost
Tyler Jolley and Colby
My dear friend Meghan Lane. Her husband Dale
was a year ahead of Colby in residency so she
showed me the ropes.
Dr. Brust and Dr. Frost



To dress up in Texas, you just need to put on your cowboy boots.
This is the "dressy attire" the four graduating docs chose to wear.


Dale Lane is very talented at woodworking. He made these
signs for the third year residents.
The "Wolfpack." This is a great group of guys.
Colby and I with the Campbells, our great friends and future business partners.

 Congratulations Dr.Colby Frost D.P.M, M.H.A., B.S. ! (I tease him that he is mostly B.S. but I'm very proud of him.)

No comments: