On Thursday, July 5th Owen Stewart Frost joined our little family (that probably isn't considered a little family anymore). Like his three big siblings; Owen entered this world via cesarian section. We arrived at the hospital at 9 a.m. I was hooked up to an IV and fetal monitors and then we waited.. and waited, and waited.
This is what I felt like after waiting for five hours;
We were thrilled when they finally came and told us that they were ready to take me into surgery.
Fourty-five minutes later, I heard Owen's sweet little cry.
Owen Stewart was born at 2:45 p.m. He weighed 8 lbs 14 oz. (our biggest baby) and was 20 inches long.
He was absolutely perfect.
Mommy seeing Owen for the first time.
My oldest and my newest loves :)
Little baby feet (actually super long baby feet, check out those big toes!)
Getting warmed up after his first bath.
Grandma Stewart with all the kiddos (isn't my mom beautiful?)
Carter holding baby Owen for the first time.
Ammon and Owen.
My three boys.
Our first picture as a family of SIX.
(don't pay attention to the slightly drugged up mom.)
One proud big sister.
Three handsome boys.
Owen looks a lot like both of his big brothers.
Colby and Owen. Now those are two handsome guys!
The proud daddy.
Me and all my kids.
We are so grateful for this new little baby and the sweet spirit that he has already brought into our home.
10 comments:
Shauni, These pics are great--Owen is absolutely darling--I think he looks a lot like Ammon--and everybody looks so happy to welcome this sweet little addition to your family. I am so excited to come see you all--you did great making this little guy. Love you all
Congratulations, Shauni! So exciting. You're family of six looks beautiful. :-)
Shauni!!!! So happy for you guys!!!! You are pretty just like your momma!!! Xoxo
Congrats, Frost family. So exciting! What a handsome baby boy.
And, by the way, I'm loving his name. Owen Stewart is perfect. :)
I LOVE this post. I think he looks like both boys too :) I love his name. And these are great photos, especially the one of all your kids with your mom and your first family of 6 photo.
And you are so on the ball with this post...my baby is 4mo and I still haven't gotten to the post.
I still can't believe what a chubs he is! Can you imagine if you had gone all the way to your due date??? He would have been like 10 pounds at least! Shauni, you are a champion! He is so sweet and so cute and I love his round face and head. I think he looks a lot like Carter did. Congratulations to you, I hope everything is going great and I can't wait to hear more about him.
P.S. I took Nora in to her 2 week check on monday. She weighed 8 lbs 1 oz.... still not as big as Owen on the day he was born. hahhaha
Shauni he is so precious!! I absolutely love the picture of all three boys!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait till we get to meet little Owen:).
What a beautiful family, Shauni! Congratulations to everyone!
Awwwww!! I love him too! What a sweet boy and what a great name - I love it! Congrats to you and your beautiful family! I am glad to hear everything went so well! A family of six - you've joined my club! Perfect size! Hope you start getting some sleep sooner than later. Wish I were there to give Owen loves and kisses. Glad your mom was there!~
Congratulations, Shauni! He is such a beautiful little boy, and I love his name! How exciting to have a newborn in the house! Beckett is six months now, and I can't believe he was ever that little.
Post a Comment