Sunday, April 08, 2012

Harry Potter Party!

This past week, Ammon finished reading the seventh Harry Potter book. (Which I haven't read, so I actually can't tell you what the real title is.) Ammon loved the Harry Potter series and was so excited to see the movie (we made an exception to the "no PG-13 movies" rule because he had read all the books). We put little peanut to bed, whipped up some "Harry Potter movie treats" and had a great time watching the movie together. The boys had a great time at this Harry Potter "party."

Carter, Ammon and their friend Kody.

Carmel popcorn, Butter Beer and Bertie Botts every flavor beans.

I love that these treats were enough to convince my boys that I'm still "cool enough" to hang out with. I have a feeling in a couple years it will take more than some butter beer.

5 comments:

The Teeples Times said...

I have a feeling you will ALWAYS be cool!! At least I will think you are!! You are so adorable, I love it! How is the pregnancy going? I think it's time for another pregnancy pic on your blog! Dallin is on book #3 - we'll have to do something like that when he's done.

The Obergs said...

These treats are so cool that I want to hang out with you! hahah. How did you get the drinks so white and foamy? Are those marshmallows in there?

Seriously though, you are the best mom. Even something as simple as watching a movie gets turned in to a fun event when you're involved.

Hazel is counting down the days until she's a "teenager" so that she can watch Harry Potter and the Simpsons...

Heather said...

love this!! you are one FANTASTIC MOM!!!

Janene said...

I Love it Shauni!!! I bet they had a great time! Carson is Dying to see the last one! I just can't bring myself to let Tanner watch it too...

Mike and Kim said...

You are defiantly "cool enough" to hang out with, I want to hang out with you. What a fun night.