Friday, September 02, 2011

Sooo big!!


We had a big milestone at our house this week.... Colby took the front off Abbi's crib and she is now sleeping in a BIG GIRL bed. Abbi was sooo excited (and it was time, she is coming up on the big 3). Mommy, on the other hand, shed a few tears. So far, Abbi has done great in her big bed. She hasn't gotten out of bed at night once. She has, however, given up napping.

Hurray for toddler beds!

Testing out the new bed.


Abbi gives her big girl bed "two thumbs up!"


Life is good.


Am I the only one who wishes I could keep my little ones little for just a little bit longer?

3 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

I would keep my kids at 2, or at 4 or 5, but I certainly don't want to keep them at 3. That's the demon age.

Susan said...

That bed looks so comfy....way to go Abbi!!! Nice scrubs Colby...can't wait to see you all (I know I say it all the time, but we are counting down the days.....and I have some cute earrings for a cute girl....)

Carolee said...

I have been feeling that same way with Drew starting his "real" preschool tomorrow and Isaac at school all day!! I love having Drew home with me and making me laugh with all the funny things he says!!