Monday, May 16, 2011

Tiny Dancer

Our sweet little Abbi has her first dance recital coming up on Saturday. Because there are no pictures or videos aloud at the performance (this is serious business!), we got to attend a dress rehersal yesterday to get photo documentation of our little munchkin.



If you ask me, I think she is the cutest little two and a half year old on the planet. (I'm not biased or anything).


IF you can believe it, she looked even cuter than usual in her leotard, tutu and ballet slippers with this GIANT bow on her head. I was a little worried that she would either refuse to get on stage, or get on stage and just stand there with a blank look on her face. We were sooo proud of our little girl, she loved performing and even remembered most of the moves.


Colby and the boys were good sports and came to cheer her on. She was so excited to have them in the audience.


And I love having a little girl!


Abbi listening very attentively to her teacher while on stage.


After the performance, we got a picture with all of her dance friends.
Abbi is the youngest one in the group (although definitley not the smallest!)


Here is a video of their performance; all one minute, 26 seconds of it!
Way to go Sis!

Untitled from Shauni Frost on Vimeo.

7 comments:

Skye O. said...

Abi just made my day! Cute little thing!

The Obergs said...

cutest thing ever. I'm so impressed with how well she remembered her dance steps and how well she sat and listened. she looked absolutely adorable.... but a little too grown up... where did our BABIES go?

Janene said...

Oh my gosh! What a doll!

karin said...

Seriously, that is awesome! Would she do a repeat performance?

When do we get to see you? And I think you should live near us so just in case if I ever had a girl, she could do stuff like this with you and Abbi.

Susan said...

This is so cute--I have watched ALOT of dance recitals and competitions and I have to say Abbi is one of the best I've seen for their age group. She actually knows what she is doing and following!! ADORABLE--so wish I could have been there. I love, love dance and miss watching. Hope when you move to Utah (I'm saying that with all hope...) I will be at those recitals faithfully! And I have to say that Abbi is the cutest little dancer there--oh sooooo cute!

The Teeples Times said...

Okay, that is seriously so dang cute!! That bow is pretty giant - WOW! WHAT A DOLL!

Summer said...

Aaaaaaah! How cute is SHE?!!! I need to get Hannah in dance!