March came and went quickly for us this year. Partially due to the fact that we spent two weeks visiting family and friends in Utah. (more on that when I have time to go through the bazillion pictures that I took and do a seperate blog post). Other than our fun trip, these were the highlights of March 2011. (in no particular order!)
Someone learned how to cross his eyes,
and likes to do it every time I get the camera out.
Someone turned SIX
and was happy as a little clam about it.
Someone turned EIGHT,
and got his first skateboard.
Ammon was also baptized when while we were in Utah.
It was a great day (with another bazillion pictures which will also be a seperate blog post).
I threw a baby shower for my friend Megan Campbell, who is finally having a girl!
Our little finger food was delicious (thanks to Becca)
and did I mention that the weather is beautiful in Texas in March? We are loving it. Life is good.
4 comments:
I LOVE her costume! It's adorable. and I need to mention that she is such a good "poser" for the camera. Every picture I took of her and Hazel, she is standing still and smiling while Hazel is dinking around.
I love Carter's crossed-eyes
and your baby shower looked awesome/delicious. Congrats to Megan for getting a girl.
Hey! I am ashamed to admit this, but I found you via blogstalking. You have such a cute family and we hope to get to know you! :) We are moving to Temple in a few months and will actually be down there next week house hunting (my husband is doing a podiatry residency as well). I had a few questions for you if you don't mind--if this is too creepy, I totally understand! :)
Here's my email if you don't mind chatting:
hollowayfam(at)yahoo(dot)com
Those cupcake stands were a great buy.
Cub Scouts,skateboards, dance recitals, and eye crossing all big milestones. Your kids are so cute.
What a fun month of March! Megan's decorations look fabulous! And I love that Carter can cross his eyes now... that's so funny. :)
Post a Comment