I'm pretty sure that Clark Griswald lives on my street.
A still picture just didn't do this justice- plus you wouldn't get that coordinating Christmas music he has playing in the background.
Clark Griswald from Shauni Frost on Vimeo.
I'm also pretty sure that it is impossible for me to get a decent picture of all three of my kids.
This year it was Abbi giving me a run for my money...
All I can say is thank goodness for digital cameras!
I also need to clarify from my previous post:
I don't hate the nice weather, I actually really like it. It's beautiful, I don't have to bundle up kids to leave the house and when the kids are being rowdy I can banish them to the backyard. But, I miss the snow. It just doesn't seem like Christmas without it. And it doesn't seem like home. But I'll get used to it- maybe. As for the Temple mall, all you need to know is it has exactly 3 stores that I would actually shop in and exactly zero Children's clothing stores. What I wouldn't give to not have to drive an hour to a decent mall. I guess maybe I'll have to become an online shopper.
9 comments:
They sure are cute! We had an eerily similar experience this year... :)
By the way, I love your new family photos around your blog!
wait a second... did my mom get Abbi that Christmas outfit, or did we really just coincidentally have the same church outfits for our girls? Abbi is such a cheeser, these pictures totally make me laugh. Hope you guys had a great christmas. The cookbook turned out fabulous.
I love these three little peanuts. Abbi fits right in with the boys. They look adorable in their Christmas outfits. Boy, Ammon is looking so grown up. I miss them so much. Grandma in Utah--where the roads are covered with snow and I had to chip the ice off my windows this morning at 5 am! Could use some Texas time.
These pictures are so funny--Abbi just makes me laugh--she has so much spunk--and the boys are adorable--so so cute. Thanks again for the great cook book--I love it!! I know you put so much work into it and I appreciate all your time--it will be a treasure to me always...such a sweet and thoughtful gift...
These pictures are so funny--Abbi just makes me laugh--she has so much spunk--and the boys are adorable--so so cute. Thanks again for the great cook book--I love it!! I know you put so much work into it and I appreciate all your time--it will be a treasure to me always...such a sweet and thoughtful gift...
Say hello to Clark for me!! That is too great! The pics of the kids turned out great..way better than my three do!! Hope your Christmas was wonderful and that Colby was home.
How did you sleep with that house on your street. That is amazing, and insane all at the same time.
Getting a good picture with kids and husband's can be hard. I don't think they appreciate just what you are trying to accomplish. I really do love all of them.
Merry Christmas!
P.S. I actually hate nice weather in December, and It really does stink not to have snow in December, but warm and sunny days in January are awesome just wait.
Post a Comment