Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Elf #2

Today Colby and I were able to witness the theatrical debut of our son. Carter was so proud to have landed the role of Elf #2 in the Kindergarten Christmas play. When he brought home his part he said, "I can't believe I finally have a speaking part in something." Finally. He has waited for FIVE, long years. We have been practicing his line for over a month, and he did great! I know I am biased, but I thought he was the cutest elf up there. And the best singing elf, I might mention. So here he is, for your viewing pleasure, Elf #2.

P.S. Colby told me not to record any of the program because, "no one is ever going to watch it," but like usual, I didn't listen to him. So here it is anyways, mostly for the Grandmas.

Carter's fan club.


See, I told you- a ridiculously cute little elf...


and really into the actions.


Elf #2 from Shauni Frost on Vimeo.



Untitled from Shauni Frost on Vimeo.

6 comments:

The Obergs said...

hahaha, oh my heck that is awesome! Colby has no clue what he's talking about. I watched both of the videos in full and I'm not a grandma. Carter really is the cutest thing ever and I'm not even a biased mother. I loved his speaking part, even though I didn't catch one word of it, lol! I'm so glad Carter finally got his speaking part. His little life is complete.

Susan said...

Oh my so cute---I love that he knew the actions and the words to the song!!! Don't you just love school programs--thanks for the video, I loved it--way to go Carter!!

Aleese and Scott said...

I would agree he is the cutest little elf. He is so funny, I love it! Also I LOVE your new pictures they are so cute!

Valeri Stewart said...

Carter is an absolutely adorable elf. He fits the part perfectly. I loved the video. Thanks for thinking of us grandmas.

Mike and Kim said...

You should be proud of Elf #2, he was great. He really has stage presence. I love it.

The Teeples Times said...

What an adorable elf!! I love the picture of him really into the actions! What is with the kid with the sunglasses on in the video? I can't believe he had to wait those 5 long years for a speaking part - watch out broadway...here he comes!! Your new family pic is cute - love that it's "Texas Style". Hope your Christmas is wonderful!!