hahaha, too cute! What a good little eater Abbi is turning out to be. I can't get hazel to eat an avocado if her life depended on it. It's true, your guac was pretty delicious!
If I was going to eat your guacamole I would want to eat it just like that.
If it is good you need to share the recipe!! She looks adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hahaha, too cute! What a good little eater Abbi is turning out to be. I can't get hazel to eat an avocado if her life depended on it. It's true, your guac was pretty delicious!
If I was going to eat your guacamole I would want to eat it just like that.
If it is good you need to share the recipe!! She looks adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting.
Post a Comment