Monday, July 19, 2010

Utah Trip 2010 Part One

Between packing, graduating, vacationing, moving, unpacking, running, etc. we were able to fit in our annual trip to Utah. Colby was able to stay for a week and the kids and I were there for three weeks. As always, we had a great time visiting family and friends, took WAY too many pictures and were sad when it came time to leave. Here are some of the highlights of Part One of our trip (which is actually the second half of our trip, so I guess it should be Part Two, but because it is the first post I'll call it Part One.)


My siblings and I all got together for a brief, pre-swimming photo shoot. I know we look fabulous- you've got to love the no make-up, hair not combed, swimsuit cover-up look.


We were also able to get all eleven of my parent's grandchildren together for a picture.
My kids had a blast spending time with their cousins.


We spent a day at the Roy aqautic center, and my little fishies loved it.
Barrick and Liam also loved it!



We visited Great Grandma and Grandpa Stewart on the farm.


Abbi got a makeover.


We ate about a zillion otter pops,


then tried to counteract all that sugar with Grandma Stewart's fresh carrot juice.


We visited the Hogle Zoo,


and got to touch snakes,



and refused to touch snakes,


and somehow survived the zoo with three adults and SEVEN kids age seven and under.


We were amazed by Aunt Aleese's baby juggling skills.


Abbi got to feed a baby for the first time. (she loved these babies!)
Gotta love the bed head!


Stay tuned for more of our Utah trip...

3 comments:

The Obergs said...

hahah, I love that last picture of Abbi. And the matching jammies are so cute!

Aleese really is the mommy machine isn't she? She makes having a 3(?) year old and twins look easy. How does she look so good only 6 months after having two babies?

I'm glad that your whole family got to get together. I understand how hard that is these days. I'm sure your parents were loving it.

karin said...

Looks like fun. Spending time with family is great, too bad we didn't get to see each other but I didn't go past Zion's.

Love Abbi with the twins- too cute.

The Teeples Times said...

Looks like so much fun! How great you got to spend THREE whole weeks in Utah!! I bet your family was so happy! I too love Abbi's bed hair! My eyes got welled up reading your earlier post about leaving Iowa, because I know that will someday be me too, and I feel the exact same way!! I am so excited for you and Texas! It is going to be so great, I know it! Your house looks beautiful! Hope you're adjusting well! LOve you!!