Colby graduated from Des Moines University on May 29th as a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine and with a Masters of Health care Administration. It was such an exciting and emotional day for all of us. The past four years have been filled with happiness and sadness, excitement and dread, trials and blessings, a lot of hard times and a lot of great times. Was it hard? Yes. Was it worth it. You bet. I am so proud of Colby and all of his hard work and and the sacrifices he made to get to where we are today. I feel so blessed to be married to such a wonderful person. Congratulations Dr.Frost!
We started out the celebrating by attending a picnic at Des Moines University for all of the graduates and their families. It was great to visit with old friends, enjoy the live music and the great food.
The school.

It was so fun to see my friend Celeste who has been living in Michigan for the past two years.
We were so glad that Grandma and Grandpa Frost could enjoy the picnic (and the HOT sun) with us.
The boys were so excited to see their buddies.
Disclaimer: Ammon is going through a "tuck in my shirt and comb my own hair" phase. Colby and I are not encouraging this new fashion statement!

The celebration continued at the College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery's graduation banquet.
It has been so nice to have other "wives" who can relate.
Shauni, Megan, Aunna, Becca
Our friends the Campbell's.
We are so grateful for our supportive parents.
Colby and his "study buddies." Colby, Jason, Phil and Ben.
Then, there was the actual (three 1/2 hour long) graduation ceremony. Colby walked out as
"Doctor Frost" (I think the smile speaks for itself).
Jason and Colby.
Phil and Colby.
Our little family.
I have to give props to these two for making it through school with the "help" of all these crazy kids. Father's of the year.
If there are any doubts about the legitimacy of the cap and gown, here's the proof.
Once again, I am so proud of Colby- or should I say Dr.Frost? Congratulations babe!
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!
Karin said it, but I'll copy: Congratulations!!!
Also, is it just me, or did all that time in school just fly by?! It seems like you guys just got married.
congrats to you too my friend! i'm so proud of you both. wish our paths could meet up again. :)
miss you!
xoxo.
It was a great weekend! I think Colby's smile says it all just like you said. I can't believe how fast it all went by in hind sight. It makes me realize how quickly these next three will go as well.
That's so awesome!! Tell Colby congrats for me. Congratulations to you too. I don't know if I could have done what you've done!
Tell Colby Congratulations!! I too am so proud of him!! Way to go to you too for hanging in there and "picking up the slack"!! I am so excited for you guys to be in "the next stage" of your lives! love and miss ya!
Congratulations Frost Family, we are so happy for you guys!!
Ammon cracks me up, I just LOVE when my kids go through dressing themselves and doing their own hair. Love It!! (But Ammon still looks cute.)
Oh congratulations Dr. Frost. I'm so proud of you and all that you've accomplished. You are such a hard worker and so dedicated. Way to go!
Shauni, I'm so impressed that you found time to do a little blogging in between cancun and your big move. You really are a wonderwoman.
Hope you guys made it to Texas safe and sound. I'll be excited to hear how it all went.
Hi Shauni! So great for Colby. Brings back memories of when Greg graduated from the University of Iowa. His road wasn't as long as yours has been! I am happy for you guys!
Post a Comment