It is hard to believe that our baby girl is already eleven months old!
Abbi is such a sweet little baby and we are so happy she is part of our family.
It is hard to believe that someone so small...
Can have such a BIG attitude
Can make such a BIG mess
Can have such a BIG smile
Can throw such a BIG fit
Can have such a BIG opinion
Can hold such a BIG place in our hearts
We love you Abigail!
3 comments:
I'm STILL in love with that bow and have looked EVERYWHERE for one like it... still haven't found it.
Anyway, funny that you posted this. I was just thinking this morning about how this time last year you were totally pregnant with little Abigail. I can't believe she's almost 1. Oh how the time is flying. She really is adorable and I love all of her little teeth. I'm so glad that we both had girls so that Hazel will have a best friend cousin.
she is so adorable in every way..... BIG attitude & all!
No WAY! She is so darling, and that is an amazing bow on her head...did you do it? And these final 15 days are killing me! Will you come over and do bracelets with me :)
Post a Comment