We had a great time playing glow in the dark miniature golf with
Grandma and Grandpa Stewart, Uncle Dan and Becca, Uncle Scott, Aunt Aleese,
Aunt Leslee, Uncle Kody, Kalii and Barrick.
Matchers! Ammon, Logan and Carter showing off their plaid shorts.
I always look forward to a girls night out! Shauni, Lisa, Kami and Jen.
(This picture turned out pretty good considering it was on auto-timer balancing on the trunk of Kami's car).
Ammon and Carter LOVED great grandpa's farm. Climbing the hay while eating icecream cones probably wasn't the most sanitary idea- but they had a great time.

A stop at Colby's favorite burger joint, aptly named Best Burger.
Logan, Marcie, Brianna, Henry, Mike and Baileigh.
More family pictures! Ammon, Baileigh, Carter and Logan trying to
stay clean before the photographer arrived.
I love this picture too. Colby with his dad and all of his brothers.
Dan, Colby, Ron, Jared and Mike.
More GNO fun! Our self portrait (which we retook multiple times and I STILL have a double chin). Kami, Lisa, Shauni and Jen.
We were able to go "kid free" one night and go to the temple and out to dinner.
Colby, Shauni, Ron, Susan, Crystal, Marcie, Dan, Carolee and Jared.
We went to Lagoon with Grandpa Frost, Marcie, Carolee and kids.
Here Colby and the boys wait for the bumper cars with Isaac and Carolee.

10 comments:
Shauni these are great pictures and I didn't get bored once. When I have a lengthy post like this, I just have to remind myself that my blog is for me and my family, so it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I'm so glad that you guys were able to come hang out, and from the looks of it, you were partying the whole time.
I enjoy all the photos too. And really you have to take lots of photos, so that you remember that you actually did ALL those things (with 2 kids and being pregnant).
Thanks Shauni for all the great pictures--I agree, these will remind us of all the great times we had in July 2008!! It was so much fun, especially to spend time together. I know the long drive was hard on you and the boys--so thanks again for going through that so we could be together has a family. Love you guys
I'm glad you had so much fun!!! I'm so sad we didn't get together! Hopefully at christmas if you go home! You got so many better pictures than i did.. you will laugh when you look at mine!
Miss you so much & i will send you a little gift real soon.. it's called unpacking!! :)
XOXO
LA LA LA love ya
Wow - you guys are Party Animals! What a great trip with great pictures!
So much fun! All these pictures are making me homesick for family and Utah. It's fun to see pictures of your Dad and your brother, Scott(Scottie), I haven't seen them in a LONG time. Glad you had such a great time!
We had so much fun with you guys I am just sad it went by so fast!! I love all of the pictures and think next time we see you your little baby girl will be there we can't wait!!
What fun you guys had. How lame, but I was teary looking at them missing my family. Isn't it the best to go home and spend non-stop fun with them. Can't wait til next summer!
Your trip looks like so much fun! Busy too!
You are so cute pregnant!
Did you rest at all? It looks like you guys had tons of fun. Yeah!
Post a Comment