Carter also hit a big milestone this week, his first day of preschool. Carter has been talking about going to preschool and being in Mrs. Merritt's class for the past two years (when Ammon was in Mrs. Merritt's preschool class). The day finally came on Monday! Carter woke up at 6:30 in the morning all ready to go. After Ammon left on the school bus, Carter said, "okay, I'm ready to go to school." Unfortunately, he had to wait until the afternoon. Colby didn't have afternoon clinic so he was able to go with me drop Carter off. Another great bonus: after we took Carter to school, Colby and I went shopping and out to lunch- WITHOUT ANY KIDS. It was great. I think maybe I could get used to this "school thing" after all.
Carter all ready for school.
Colby and Carter in front of the preschool.
17 comments:
WOW I can't believe they are both in school. These afternoons will be nice especially being in your last trimester. You can get some good naps in! I love the pictures and how nice an afternoon with just the two of you.
Those pictures are cute. I still have to wait a week and a half before Austin starts school. What would it be like to have both my boys in school. How nice for you to have a little break.
Shauni, where does the time go???
Marlee starts kindergarten next week & Cayden first grade....i can't wait either! That will be so nice that you can have a little quiet time!! {we can all use some of that}:)
Carter is so cute!!
I would love to have time with just Bryan (but I think that will have to happen after football season).
I LOVE the photos of Carter with Colby and your reflections in the door- so cute.
oh cute, I love Carter and Colby's matching polos. So little Carter boy finally gets his turn. I bet he was loving every second of school. I guess you better enjoy the "school thing" while you still can. You've only got like 2 months left.
Yes this is a big milestone for little carter bug. It is even better when they are in all day school, that is probably something you guys will never know about at the rate you are cranking out kids!! I thought of a middle name for your girl....Daniella.
Oh Carter looks so cute--I love his shoes!!! I remember sending off my first to school and crying--then it became much easier with each succeeding child, till on the last one I was counting the days and celebrating (just kidding, Chelsey...)!! So nice to have some alone time--enjoy it these next 2 months.
Wow! Afternoons all by yourself...that makes the sadness of them growing up pretty easy to get over. Enjoy it for the next few months at least!! The boys look cute and are getting big fast.
I think you're having #3 just in time - Carter is now a man. You need at least one kid around. :)
We must live in the slacker preschool district, because Megan still has another week of summer vacation to go. Maybe I should assign her some math problems to do.
Carter sure is cute, and he's getting big.
I'm so glad Carter finally gets to go to Miss Merrit's class. I remember many stories he would tell about how he gets to go to her class when he starts school. He looks so excited about school.
So many milestones! Kindergarten, both boys in school,spending an afternoon alone with your husband, 12 weeks to go. Things I look forwad to. Exciting things happening in the Frost family! You look great too. It's nice to be on the count down, finally.
Oh the joys of school! Making it easier to get things done, well, for the most part!
I can't believe how grown up he is! Last time I saw him, you had just had him! Crazy how time flies!
He looks so big! I'm very jealous that you get to have some time all by yourself. You could sew and read and sleep. How would it be?
So cute! Pre-school is such a big step too! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Does that mean we're getting old?? Enjoy the time alone until princess comes.
I know your Carter is not that much older then my Karder, right? Are they really getting that old? Its so sad to see them grow up! But it's fun watching them get exicted about things they get to start doing. Your boys are adorable!
I left you an award on my blog, go check it out!
Post a Comment