Sometimes, we go shopping while Ammon is at school. Usually it is for groceries, ocasionally we will go the the craft store (which makes Carter say, "I hate Hobby Lobbies"). This day we went shoe shopping for Carter. He was so excited to get new shoes (especially blue ones- his favorite color). He threw a fit that night when I made him take his shoes off to get in the bath tub.
Carter started out in his bed for quiet time, when I went in to check on him he had moved to Ammon's bed and was playing with all the special toys that Ammon hides up there.
This is a big no-no. Carter is in Ammon's bed, with Ammon's favorite blanket, and Ammon's favorite stuffed animal, cook the book.
My Little Man
This is totally unrelated to this post, but I had to post these cute pictures. I found these new church clothes for Ammon on clearance at Walmart, I think he looks just like a little man!
6 comments:
Hahaha!~ Shauni this is a great post! Carter is the funniest little thing. Isn't it curious how younger siblings are never content with their own things because "big brother's" stuff is always so much cooler?
I'm going to have to side with Carter on his Hobby Lobby comment. I too hate stores like that (i.e. Michaels, Roberts, Quilted Bear, etc...) since I was forced as a young girl to accompany my mom to full days of "boutiquing" (sorry mom, I know you probably thought I would enjoy it and I know you had every good intention for girls day out. I loved the time spent together, just not the stores...) Anyway, to this day I still don't enjoy them.
And, I do love the church clothes, Ammon looks very professional. I could totally picture Colby wearing something like that. You'll have to take their picture together in matching outfits.
Carter is so sneaky! I love it! And there isn't anything cuter than little boys in church clothes. (sigh!)
Adam sleeps in my room for nap time and Austin sneaks into Adam's bed. I think it is really cute.
I LOVE boys in church clothes too.
This was a funny post, Carter's big grin while he's playing with Ammon's stuff is great. You better not let Ammon see that picture though.
So are you going to make the drive here for Thanksgiving? We'll let you curl up on our couch with a book (after you do the dishes).
The boys are so cute--I had a smile on my face the whole time. Carter makes me laugh--I know he thinks he really has one over Ammon!!! The church clothes are so grown up--what handsome boys!!
(PS...Mike, what makes you think they will come that way for Thanksgiving...come on, it's our year for the big feast!!!)
Mike and Susan, I think we're right between Utah and D.C.- maybe you should just all come here! (I make a mean peach pie)
Post a Comment