Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Preschool

Carter started preschool yesterday, he was so excited! He kept saying, "I'm big enough to go to school." When I picked him up he was grinning from ear to ear!


Ammon and Carter with their backpacks and new school shoes.


Carter showing me how big he is, or feeling the rain, I'm not sure which.

The backpack gang getting ready to run out in the rain.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shauni you have some FREE time while the boys are at school how nice is that? Do you have anything fun planned? Your boys are too cute we miss them.

Susan said...

Cute, cute boys . . . it's always fun to see them go to preschool . . . a little free time for you but not so much that it's too hard having them gone!! Now you have time to get that Personal Progress program whipped into shape ha,ha! Good luck

karin said...

Okay, now that I see Carter with his backpack on and new blue school shoes and very excited about being "big enough for school," I guess I can let Adam go next year.

The Obergs said...

I can not believe how much Carter looks like Colby in that second picture. He is so old! I know this sounds cliche, but I remember going to the hospital to see him after he was born, it feels literally like it was yesterday and now he's wearing a backpack,brand new shoes and big enough for preschool....Oh Shauni, your boys are just growing up way too fast, it looks like it's time for another one :) (I'm curious to see what a little Colby and Shauni girl will look like so why don't you work on that)

Tanya said...

I didn't know you were sending Carter to preschool! Isn't the free time amazing??? I enjoy it myself :) They're so cute!