Oakley, Austin, Carter, Ashlyn, Carson, Caden and Ammon in front of the river. Note: it was a small miracle that I could stop them from running around long enough to get this picture.
The kids playing in the water fountains. It looks overcast and yucky outside, but it was actually really HOT and HUMID. It was a great way for them to cool off.
Cannon, Ammon and Carter swimming in the river. The water was nice and warm.
Ashlyn, Ammon and Cannon playing in the sand box.
The whole crew on the playground. Cohen, Carter, Oakley, Ashlyn, Ammon, Carson, Austin, Caden, Cannon and Karlee. We are so lucky to have so many friends here!
6 comments:
You guys ARE lucky to have so many friends. Isn't it sad that summer's coming to an end, I'm glad to see that you're making the most of it. I'm also glad to see that Carter is well protected while swimming, not only does he have a life vest on but he's got the floaties for extra protection ha!
P.S. Great job on the first picture, I was impressed that not only were they all standing in a row, but they were all pretty much looking at the camera and smiling.
Seeing this makes me miss my Texas friends so much. Enjoy every minute of your school days, sometimes I wish we were back in school.
I am totally impressed with the group shots.
Looks like lots of fun! I had similar "Lets make the most of the last days of summer" thoughts. But your activity looks like it went much better than ours did!
Iowa looks beautiful!! I had no idea!!
Thank you for the book suggestions! Have you read Fortunes Rock, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn or Joy in the Morning? Those are some of my favorites!
I think we get to see Scotty and Aleese this weekend - I am excited!!
Oh, too be little again . . . the kids look like they had a great time!! I can't believe summer is almost over. . .it went too fast. It seems like you guys were just here!! You did do a great job taking pics of so many little guys and they all look great!! Love to everybody
What a fun mom you are. Your kids will remember what a great childhood they had, and if they forget just show them your great pictures that you always take.
Post a Comment