On the fourth we went up to the beach at Saylorville lake. The kids had fun playing in the sand and swimming. There was no way Carter was going to sink!!
Megan had a great time playing in the sand. (It was actually more like mud, but we didn't tell her that!)
Colby, Mike, Megan and Kim playing on the beach.
One afternoon, we went to the Science center. The highlight was the rattle snake that was rattling at us- if he wasn't behind glass I'm sure he would have charged us.
I brought home Macaroni Grill to go for Mike and Kim. We offer the amenity to all our visitors!
Megan, Ammon and Carter were such cute little friends. They had a great time playing together.
And riding in the van together.
And Mike ordered the biggest Pork Fritter sandwich we had ever seen.
Kim, Megan, Colby, Carter, Mike, and Ammon walking on the Neil Smith trail.
Thanks Mike and Kim for driving up to see us, we had a great time.
5 comments:
What fun! I'm going to have to say the Maccaroni Grill might be the kicker for me. That cake is the most delicious thing on the planet, and your place of employment is my favorite restaurant ever! You have some really cute pictures of the kids on this post and I have to say that I have no idea what a pork fritter sandwich is, but it looked mighty tasty...
ADORABLE children in those pictures!!
That sounds like a fun week, and what a beautiful area you are in!!
Thanks for having us, it was a lot of fun. It's too bad we're moving, so that a smoked turkey from Rudy's for Thanksgiving is out of the question.
On the other hand, D.C. probably has some things worth visiting, and the drive can't be much further.
I LOVED having visitors when we lived in Texas- I like would like to have visitors now too.
Mike & Kim- We LOVE Rudy's- I went to Texas a month ago, had to go to Rudy's and brought home 5 huge bottles of BBQ sauce.
Shauni- you should visit Rudy's- I mean Mike & Kim- before they move.
ur site sux
Post a Comment