We had some fun visitors the last couple of days. Grandma Stewart, Uncle Scotty and Uncle Daniel stopped by on their way to Maryland (they were driving Scotty out to medical school). We had a fun packed day with them and we were very sad to see them go. We took them to the Science Center, Colby's school, Walmart and of course CiCi's pizza. I made them promise to drive out and see us again sometime soon. Besides, once you've seen Wyoming, why wouldn't you want to drive through it again?

Scott and Carter in front of the giant caterpillar at the Science Center.

Ammon eating his "berries and cream" for breakfast.

Grandma, Daniel, Carter, Scott, Ammon and Colby by the snakes!

The Uncles had more fun than the kids did playing at the weather station at the science center.

Daniel and Ammon giving us a weather report.

The gang in front of the giant spider that you can't see in this picture.

Grandma and Scott trying out some career options.
Thanks for the visit guys! It was great to see you. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
11 comments:
How FUN! I wondered where your mom was. I didn't get a chance to talk to your dad at the Farm, the ditch was full and my boys are curious.
Is it pronounced like the girl "Cee-cee" or more like "Chee-chee's?"
I didn't know there was so much to do in Iowa. We drove through it 3 summers ago and all I remember were some pretty and all alone farm houses and a Chili's beside a hotel somewhere along the 80. And the largest truck stop ever. Isn't that in Iowa? We'll have to go back now that we know.
We sure missed you and your fam at the party Saturday. Your dad represented well, though. He did a great tribute to Grandpa.
The science center looks awesome! If we come to visit, will you take us there? That is totally my thing!
Ha! I beat you at posting, by a few seconds! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Shauni, you make me think Iowa doesn't deserve its reputation. Good work!
Shauni, I'm glad you are finally getting the visitors that you've been wanting for the past year. Was your family only there for one day? If so, you guys packed a whole bunch of fun into one day. The boys look like they had fun with their uncles. Taylor wants to know why you guys like CiCi's so much...he said when they would eat it in Tennessee it would give him the "squirts" everytime (sorry for the visual).
We didn't love Cici's in Texas either. I was hoping it is better there.
Beebe: it is like the girl.
Colby, You are right...I didn't come up with that quote on my blog, I totally stole it from an anonymous quote on the internet.I had to laugh that you caught it, its funny how much we think alike! Good luck in school this semester and hopefully we will see you soon (even if it isn't until the holidays). Tell Ammon good luck in his soccer season...remember if he can dribble and know how to steal the ball from other kids, he will have a good season. Later Dan
Hi Shauni!! Eric and I finally started a blog recently and I remembered that you had one! Your boys are getting so big and handsome! It looks like you are all doing well.
We are looking forward to have your brother so close to us - hopefully, your family will make it out for a visit!
Okay, to clear up the Cici's thing I have to be honest- we really love it because it is CHEAP! All you can eat, dirt cheap pizza (and it's never given me the squirts). I actually think some of their pizza is good and the kids love the Mac and Cheese pizza, but the real draw is that we can feed a family of four, a lot of food for $11.97. You can't beat that!
Post a Comment