Ammon started year 2 of preschool yesterday. He was sooo excited to go back to school! I worried that he might have a hard time changing teachers, but he didn't miss a beat. Carter, on the other hand, was very upset and cried for 20 minutes after we dropped Ammon off. It's not easy being two and thinking that you're four.

Ammon all ready for school!

Here is Ammon in front of his preschool classroom.

Ammon's buddy, Ashlyn is in his preschool class. When I asked what he did at school all he said was, "I just played with Ashlyn."

This year Ammon's teacher is Mrs. Shoemaker. He thinks she is very nice and is excited to be in her class.
5 comments:
I am terrified of Preschool. I think it will be so much harder for me than for either one of my boys.
I love how he doesn't look at the camera and that he "just plays with Ashlyn."
Ammon looks so grown up!! It is exciting to be in preschool. Poor Carter--I remember Jared going to preschool his first year and Dan was 2 1/2--he also thought he was old enough to go--it's hard!! Looks like all is well--give the boys hugs for me
I think Carter crying because Ammon went to school is about the sweetest thing I have ever heard. I'm sure it was hard for him to have his "buddy" moving on without him. Ammon looks so grown up, he could definitely pass for a much older kindergartner... :)
We start preschool next week! And I don't know who is more excited, me or Edie!!
Ammon looks like he loves it.
His teacher looks like she smiles a lot. That is great that he did so well. He is adorable!
Post a Comment