Real Moms drive mini-vans. I love my mini-van. Believe me, I never thought I would own a mini-van, let alone love it. Not only is it very practical, but it is also super-cool. I dare say I would even buy another one. I am tagging Kim, Marcie, Carolee and Angel. Post something that real moms do and if possible, include a photo!
4 comments:
I don't know about you mini-van moms. Ann loves hers, too. So does Tyler's mom. She only has one left at home, but she still has her mini van.
I agree with Beebe. All my friends in Texas had their mini-vans and LOVED them, they even had those of us without a mini-van thinking we needed one too.
Thanks for doing the meme.
AJ has wanted a minivan forever now. He honestly thinks it's as cool as the Batmobile. We don't yet have one kid, so I'm holding off for now, even though our friends the Bells (also childless) have a minivan.
YAY! for minivans! They are handy, aren't they? Mine is not as cool as yours looks, but the boys and I did a thorough cleaning of the inside a couple days ago, so at least it doesn't have a french fry/sour milk smell any more!
Post a Comment