Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Little Mister Bacterial Conjunctivitis

Sunday night, Carter's eyes started looking really red and goobery. I took him to the doctor yesterday and discovered that he has bacterial conjunctivitis. His little eyes look so sore, but if you ask him how his eyes are doing he will say, "It doing good."


He is still our smiley, happy little buddy!


This picture isn't really related to the rest of the post but I thought it was so funny I had to post it. Carter fell asleep like this one afternoon. He is actually standing up with one leg in our blanket basket.

9 comments:

The Obergs said...

oh my goodness, that last picture is about the sweetest thing ever!! Carter is just so dang cute. I'm sorry to see his little red eyes, but it's great that he has such a good attitude about it.

karin said...

My eyes are watery and hurting after looking at his pictures. I love sleeping pictures and random places/positions are even better. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Poor little buddy--I'm glad it's not hurting too much. His sleeping picture is too funny--don't we all wish we could fall asleep so easily!!

Unknown said...

My eyes watered up just looking at his poor little eyes. I'm glad "It doing good."

And that last pic is a crack-up! I love it!

Carolee said...

Poor Carter!! We hope his eyes get better soon! I love his sleeping picture! I am so jealous, we can't really get Isaac to sleep anywhere but his own crib.

Mike and Kim said...

That sleeping picture is awesome. He must be a deep sleeper like his dad.

sjmiller said...

Awww.. poor little guy!

Hope his eyes get better!

That last picture is CLASSIC! You should enter it in a photo contest!

chunkymonkey said...

He is such a cutie!!!And the sleep standing: how does he do it?

sjmiller said...

I have never had my kids fall asleep like that last picture you have of Carter. At least not till a couple of weeks ago.

Check out my blog, it's funny!