For Carter's birthday dinner, he chose to have pizza and blue jello. Mom threw in a fruit salad to try to add some nutritional value to the meal.
Carter was very excited for his Lightning McQueen cake.
Believe it or not, this was my best attempt at getting a group photo of the guests at Carter's party. None of them were too excited about taking this picture, obviously Carter was the least interested in being in the picture.
7 comments:
That is too cute, I love that he refused to blow out the candles. Adam has the candles re-lit several times by the aunts until I finally say "no more fire."
I didn't realize how close your boys' birthdays are.
Happy Birthday Carter! We finally saw Cars the other day, and now Mike wants a Lightning McQueen birthday cake instead of his traditional black forest cake. Alright, maybe not.
That is funny that he wouldn't blow out his candles, Megan still asks for cake and candles every day to blow out. That's what we get for celebrating in Texas and Utah.
I'm glad that Carter didn't burn his face off, it looked like colby was getting pretty close with those candles. What a fun birthday, I bet carter was so excited to finally get his birthday. When we were young it was almost torture to see Mike and Colby have their big day and have to wait a whole day for mine to be acknowledged but, it's been great to have all of our birthdays so close, I'm sure Ammon and Carter will love it as they get older. By the way, did Colb get the water pump fixed?
by the way, I LOVE your video, that was so sweet. When I have kids, I'm going to enlist your services.
Carter is so cute!! His party looks so fun and we loved the video--I also was a little nervous with the candles Crystal--glad to see he got them out. It seems like yesterday he was born--those pictures brought back so many memories. We miss you guys--wish we could have been there for the celebration.
We love Cars in our house, too: Ca-chow! And I love the 1st year video. Each makes me tear up. That first year goes by too fast. What a cute boy you've got! I love that he says he is 4.
Happy Birthday to Carter!!
He is such a cute little guy!!
We had the same theme for Heath's party, with the same cake. We opted to have cupcakes instead though.
Looks like you had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment