Friday, March 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Ammon!

I can't believe Ammon is four years old today! Time has gone by so fast. Ammon is getting to be such a big boy. Here is a little bit more about our buddy (according to Ammon).

Favorite color: Green
Favorite food: chocolate malt o meal
Best friend: Caden and Cannon and Nathan
Favorite movie: Star wars
Favorite animal: my little puppy (cook da boo)
Favorite song: My Wish
Favorite cartoon: Curious George
Favorite toy: my Dodge Viper
Favorite letter: all the letters in my name

I made this video to commemorate Ammon's first year. I had so much fun going through all his baby pictures. Ammon is such a sweet boy and we are so grateful that he is a part of our family.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Ammon. Those are such cute pictures. You are such a lucky boy to have a great Mom and Dad. I miss you so much. I hope you day is the best one ever.
Love Grandpa Stewart

The Obergs said...

Shauni, you did a great job on the video, I didn't want it to end! Ammon is such a cute little guy. I just am having such a hard time believing he is 4! It feels like just yesterday he looked like he did in your video. Give him a big birthday kiss for me.

karin said...

Those pictures are really cute. You have a lot of pictures from his FIRST year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMMON! (even though you don't know me)

Mike and Kim said...

Happy birthday Ammon! We'd forgotten how much he looked like a Stewart, even from the day he was born.

Great video Shauni, keep them coming.

sjmiller said...

Happy Birthday to Ammon!

You are so creative with those slideshows! What program are you using? (I need to get one of those!)

Hope Ammon has a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

fHappy Happy Birthday to Ammon!! We love him and miss his funny little personality we hope his day is great!

Unknown said...

Wow. That little video was a bit much for this first-time pregnant cousin of yours. I'm all fuh-klepmt. I can barely type!

chunkymonkey said...

It brought a tear or two to my eyes. So precious! In a way-cool, ultra boy way, of course.

Anonymous said...

Shauni, this video is so cute. It reminded of all of cute Ammon's baby days!! He has grown up so much--seems like yesterday he was born. Happy birthday to you Ammon. I wished we could have been there for your fun birthday party. We love you!!