This year, the boys and I carved pumpkins on Halloween day while Colby was at school. The boys helped clean out the inside of the pumpkins and picked the shapes that they wanted for their eyes, nose and mouths. Ammon said he wanted a scary pumpkin (the middle pumpkin) and Carter wanted a happy pumpkin (the one on the left)
It was so windy on Halloween night, we couldn't get our Jack o Lanterns to light so the next night we went outside and lit them so we could get a picture.
The boys loved cleaning out their pumpkins, but they were both a little hesitant to get their hands dirty. About five minutes into it, they both called it quits and I ended up cleaning out all three pumpkins by myself!
2 comments:
So cute--Shauni, you did a good job--I love carved pumpkins but I'm not so good at it--I'm impressed!! The boys look like they had a great Halloween!
I can't wait until Conrad is big enough to start projects like this. Those pumpkins are almost as cute as your kids...Nah! That's impossible!
Post a Comment