Carter loves Finding Nemo. He recently discovered that Ammon has Finding Nemo underwear. Once or twice a day Carter will get into Ammon's underwear drawer, find the "Nemo pants" and bring them to me saying, "Nemo pants on, Nemo pants on." One day I put them on over his diaper and he was so excited he didn't want to put his pants back on. He walked around all day pointing at Nemo. I thought it was so cute so I took these pictures. (warning: they're a little racey!)
3 comments:
hahaha, oh boy!! These are the funniest pictures ever! I love his little belly spilling over his nemo underwear. You're already half way done with potty training!!
Carter is super cute. Your post reminds me of the dreaded fact that we will have to begin potty-training soon. Megan took her own diaper off the other day, hopefully she forgets how she did that.
I wish Adam would get that excited about underwear. I am waiting for him to WANT to use the potty.
Your posts are too cute.
Have you seen the other blogs (my siblings and Sally's and Laura's)?
Post a Comment