


Over the weekend, we had our first snowstorm! The boys were so excited. Carter kept saying, "it noing, it noing!" I started playing Christmas music. Ammon got bundled up in his coat and hat and went outside with Caden to build a snowman. It was very, very, cold but the boys had fun!
3 comments:
It does look cold--but don't you love it for the holidays!! I'm sure the boys had a great time. Hopefully when you come will have snow for sledding and snowman making. Have fun--see you soon!!
It was 87 degrees today in Austin. I wish I was making a snowman on my porch.
that is one good looking snowman! You guys have more snow than we do. It snowed the other day but now it's sunny and bright as can be. Shauni, your cornicopia is sure going to be missed at thanksgiving this year. I hope you're eating with people who will enjoy it as much as I did.
Post a Comment